From: Don Cassidy [mailto:djcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 10:14 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Driving Lights

Hey Everybody,

I've been considering driving lights for my '02 ST and thought I would ask
for some feedback. As you know, even with upgraded bulbs, the headlights on
the ST leave something to be desired. I've also been spoiled by the pair of
Bosch driving lights that I gave up when I traded out of my BMW K75. These
things not only helped me spot the deer, they could singe the hair off the
buggers. I've read about the Moto Lights, but don't know if they "light the
way". The PIAA lights look interesting, but appear to present mounting
issues. Any experience or comments? Thanks.

Don Cassidy
Ipswich, MA, USA
'02 Sprint ST

*