From: Ken Mitchell [mailto:kp.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 1:07 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] HTML messages?

Mr. Serlick has informed me that my messages are coming through as HTML,
even though I am adamant about keeping my MS_Outlook settings at "plain
text". Being on the list as "individual e-mails" rather than the "daily
digest" form, every copy of the ones I sent comes back to me as I sent it,
plain text.

What's this one look like? Do I have a problem I don't know about? If so,
can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks!

Ken M.
'00 RS