Re: [ST] HTML messages?

In a previous email, Ken Mitchell stated:
> Mr. Serlick has informed me that my messages are coming through as HTML,
> even though I am adamant about keeping my MS_Outlook settings at "plain
> text".
<snip>

> What's this one look like? Do I have a problem I don't know about? If so,
> can anyone tell me how to fix it?
<snip>

Your messages are indeed coming in plain text. According to your header:

Howard,
If you are viewing your messages on-line via web mail then it may just
be that that is how your ISP displays messages. If you are using email
software check your view settings. In Netscape7.x/Mozilla1.x: click
Edit/Preferences/Mail & Newsgroups/Message Display, in the box labeled
"Plain Text Messages" select "Fixed width font" and click OK. The other
setting is: View/Message Body As/Plain Text. Don't ask me what to do for
any of those worm/virus/trojan horse targets in the Outlook family. I've
never used them.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the 	universe
is that it has never tried to contact us."
	    -- Bill Watterson, "Calvin and Hobbes"