From: Jean Doublet [mailto:tigre20815@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 10:36 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] HTML messages?

About Outlook: Just found out that it doesn't work
with wi-fi systems. Something in the MTU numbers
prevents Outlook from sending messages (but not
receiving them) from a computer using a 802.11 router.
It took me almost a night's work before finding the
notice Microsoft has on its website about it.
By the way: am I HMTL or plain  ? (I use Yahoo Mail)

- --- Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Steve Lawler wrote:
>
> > Hmmmm. Reason number 5,325 for not using Outlook.
>
> Heh, right on.  I forget where I saw it but there
> was a report recently,
> perhaps Gartner?  that said unless you have a
> specific need for using
> Outlook (which at work unfortunately I do) then
> don't and use something
> else.
>

> --
>
>                                ._O_.  '99 SprintST
>            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98
> Thunderbird Sport       /~\
> "No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI
> -hers    ASCII \ / Against
>       bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT
> -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
> "Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U
> AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail
>

>      *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
>       The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack
> Lilley Ltd.
>           http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for
> more info
>    http://www.TriumphNet.com/st for ST, RS and