[ST] HTML:

Hi Guys:
	You all pass the "Plain Text" posting test. As stated
earlier by one of our esteemed disgusters, Outlook will
send out a "reply" to e-mail in the format which it was
received. This can lead to trouble when posting to a
"newsgroup".
	I have taken a "pass" on Microsoft Outlook and use
Mozilla Thunderbird. Lots of choices for configuration
and it works.
	Tech-talk on the Digest about HTML has been amazing. I
don't think anyone actually made a post about Triumphs
or motorcycling in the last Digest #189.
Have a safe and happy Easter or Passover,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Red-Orange, White, Blue ST
(Soon to be Caspian Blue '03 ST)
31.575K miles