From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Christopher Morgan
Sent: Tuesday, 6 April 2004 8:56 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] New model developments

I just got this stuff from the MCN website:

- -----
Brit favourites get stunning new look with underseat pipes and sharper
styling.
Triumph is set to remodel some of its biggest selling bikes with cosmetic
and mechanical changes.
The Speed Triple and the Sprint ST will get the most major updates and
Triumph's cruiser line-up is expected to expand for 2005, too.
The Speed Triple will get the latest-spec 147bhp Daytona 955i engine, the
Sprint ST will have spiced-up styling.
Read the full world-exclusive details in MCN, out on Wednesday April 7,
2004.
- -----