RE: [ST] New model developments

At 01:38 13/04/2004, you wrote:

>OK, Wed April 7 was a few days ago.  Hasn't anyone bought the mag yet?
>We don't get it "down/over" here (depending on your point of reference).
>I'd love to know what's coming next year.

Sorry to disappoint you David, but the pictures were basically some artwork
showing what the magazine *believed* the new Triumphs would look like. No
real information regarding mechanical changes, apart from the article
mentioning suspension modifications, but had the standard components in the
pictures.

The picture of the ST was the current blue with a Daytona 600 nose and
Yamaha Fazer 600 (or Ducati Multistrada) exhausts tucked under the tail. A
few hours with one of the picture packages like Photoshop or similar would
produce something similar. The picture of the Speed Triple looked exactly
like the current model, wit the Fazer exhausts again.

They aren't worth wasting the bandwidth over to scan and send.

- - Stephen (Spud) McS.