RE: [ST] Actual Riding

My ST is looking for and getting lots of mods but has far from zero miles on
it. 4 1/2 months old and 13,000km on the clock. I dont get much time for the
mods but i squeeze them in wherever i can. *grin*

List so far:
Iridium double bubble screen
Gen Mar Risers
Home made (O-Ring) throttle lock.
Scott Oiler
Triumph Sports exhaust
Sheepskin seat cover
Heated grips Genuine
AutoComm Pro comms system (music, Rider/pillion, Mobile phone, CB)
GPS
Ventura Rack
Triumph Tank Bag
Soft dri-Rider Panniers
And lastly as i call them, Wanker lights (blue neons in various places
around the bike)

It aint clean. It's ridden 6-7 days a week, rain,hail or shine. To/from
Work/school. and then the weekend rides which range from 200-700km each day.

Now thats some serious fun with mods and some actual riding.

*smirk*

Cheers

Matt
04 Sprint ST