Re: [ST] Actual Riding

Not much to say. Just see my HTML-less quote for the day.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Wow! That was cool! I've never seen that before except in the movies."
          --Me (at 6:05 this morning while approaching the toll plaza at
the Lincoln Tunnel riding behind and slightly to the left of a tractor
trailer so that I could see what was going on in front of him and when
it appeared that there was nobody in front him he slammed on his brakes
  locking them up and causing the trailer to slide to the right on the
wet pavement barely missing the concrete curb and barrier. (Pucker
factor=7))

"That is a run on sentence."
          --Miss Harding (High school English teacher)