Re: [ST] Actual Riding

One of the main reasons I joined this ring was to get
the information on tools, tires and yes even oil. I
have found it very useful over the past few months. I
have found a useful tool on my key board it is called
the DELETE key I us it when a thread gets old or for
one I do not wish to follow. :)

Keep the info coming fir all us newbees! It helps keep
us on the road.

Martin
01 ST (blue)