RE: [ST] Actual Riding

       See, David, it's not the questions, or the answers that tend to drive
me batty,
       it's the shear volume, for example, how many replies does it really
take to tell
       the list how to tell if a chain is worn out?  :))  That question was
answered
       37 posts ago, but I will bet we have at least 10 more today.  Hey, no
worries
       for me, I know how to use the delete key.

Yeah, ok, fair enough.  On the other hand, looks like everybody proved you
wrong... :)

       Man, I'm jealous of your geographic location, N. GA. and on up into
N.C is some fine riding.
       Glad you had a good time.  I think we know why the SUV's frame was
already bent  :))

I have always loved this area for great hiking and reasonably good rock
climbing, but the twisty roads were always "in the way" between me and where
I wanted to be.  Now I have an appreciation for getting there, too.  Come
over and join me any time!

  - Dave