RE: [ST] New Thruxtons...

> Last night the Triumph America execs and flunkies
> rode the first two 900cc Thruxtons to the RAT meeting.  Sweet
> looking cafe racers modeled much like the Bonnies, but

I rode one saturday. A black one with a beautiful checkered flags line.

I love the style.

Clip-on bars are not so hard to manage with (Compared with the Daytona).

A very attractive bike... But the engine is far from what I've expected. Bike was only 100kms. I think feeling may be better once engine has been broken in. But like that, it does not express much sensation. Not enough to my taste.

I'll test the bike again in a few weeks.

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France