Re: [ST] Actual Riding

Hmm, I've been enjoying this rather soggy and cold weather here in the DC area.  Rode yesterday, had the opportunity to wave to zero other motorcyclists.  Me, the ST, the elements, and the DC traffic, makes for an invigorating commute.  I actually prefer riding in cool conditions versus hot and humid.

Even with the below documented conditions, I've managed to commute almost every day the last month and a half.

The weather is supposed to better this weekend and the DC Rats are planning on riding up to Winchester for their demo days.  You should join us!

Tom "Soggy but still riding in DC and lovin' it" Fraser

In a message dated 4/14/2004 12:55:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx hurls onto the ST-Digest list: