Re: [ST] Valve Adj Question

Ken,

I do ride an ST.

The guy doing the work has worked at most all the Jap dealerships, as
well as Guzzi, Ducati, and Triumph.  Just that HD pays their wrenches
more around here I guess.  He is a machinist,  as well as building
several one off specials, the latest being a reworked Suz DR
Supermotard.  He does have about six different bikes in his garage and
all have a lot of mods done to them and don't think I saw a Harley
anywhere.  Probably one of the best guys in the area and does a little
moonlighting in the evenings.

I know I'll get a better job than the last service that was at an
"authorized" Triumph dealer -  who since gave up the dealership.

Dave