Re: [ST] ST Centerstand on RS, clearance issues?

Do u own an RS or Blackbird Keith?

If u are a former RS owner then I understand.

I don't plan on removing the feelers or even dragging
all too much, I just don't want to touch down on
something hard rather than felixble feelers if I
happen to touch down.

I only touchde down once last summer in 5k miles.

Thanks,

Bryce