From: "Richard C" <rscorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ST Triumphnet" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 9:09 PM
Subject: [ST] Tank Bags

> Matt,
>
> I too have the Triumph Sport tank bag.  It was originally for my Trophy
12, which was replaced by my '02 ST.  Fit both bikes like a glove.  Overall
it's a great bag, except for one agrivating feature.  Trying to stuff a map
in the map pocket.  I get pissed off every time I try.  Guess the British
must have smaller maps than us Americans.  However one of the best features
is being able to attach just the map pocket to the basepad, for those times
when you don't want the entire bag.   The Marsee magnetic bag I used on my
recently departed T-Bird was much better as far as map stuffage goes, the
quality and price is just as high too.