[ST] Gas tank update......

I visited the local Triumph dealer about the bulge in my gas tank.  Hmmm he
says.  Turns out that there is an EPA check valve on the vent tube that
seems to be the cause.  The mechanic says it's there so if the bike tips
completely over on it's back no gas will leak out.  So he immediately
pulled it off.  Says Triumph can't legally say to remove it but they say if
happens to fall off don't worry about it.

So the end result is the tank is hosed (pun intended).  They're starting
the process on getting me a new tank.  You all may want to check into that
valve,

George