From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak,
Richard
Sent: Monday, 19 April 2004 11:09 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Moto GP

WOW!  How about that Moto GP race!  Go Rossi!  Not only am I routing for
Rossi because he's the best and Italian, but to stick it to Honda :)

I was a die hard Honda fan.  They make excellent motors (i.e. generators,
cages, motorcycles), you name it.  But after reading the latest issue of
Roadracing World magazine, I'm extremely dissapointed in Honda's attitude.
Yeah, they may make real good product.  But all that success seems to have
gone to their head.

That was one of the main reasons why Rossi left.  The relationship between
rider and crew/engineers just wasn't there.  Now Honda, and even some of the
press (including Colin Edwards), has the NERVE to say that if you want to
win you have to be on a Honda.  The motorcycle/equipment is what wins races.
HOG WASH!!!!!!

IMHO, Rossi is the best and he can make any motorcycle win.  Yamaha has a
good team and Rossi seems to be able to communicate well with Yamaha
engineers (who seem willing to listen and not have egos bigger than the
moon).  The problem is that if Rossi loses, that make's Honda right and
inflates their heads even bigger than they already are.  If Rossi wins, then
Honda was wrong but then they'll say that Yamaha equipment isn't the best it
was Rossi's talent the put them on the podium.  So it's like they're damned
if they do and damned if they don't.

Either way - SCREW HONDA!  GO ROSSI!!!!!!!  YEAH YAMAHA!!!!!

Rich

*