From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Heyer, Matthew A.
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:21 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [ST] A little off the subject

<SNIP>
1- I'm a little concerned about the 790cc engine being underpowered.  Anyone
know from friends or wherever if the concern is unfounded?  I realize that
it is not a Sprint, but I don't want to have any issues hauling around a
passenger, going up hills, carrying some gear, etc.  It was fine for the
test ride with my ass on it, but I didn't really get to do what I wanted
with the bike.  So any input from people who know of the engine (really the
same engine in the Bonneville America, but geared a little lower for more
grunt) would be greatly appreciated.
<SNIP>