Re: [ST] y2k vs 03 ST's

<<
> The rest of the changes for '02 and later were minute stuff.  No
> pass flicker switch, new switchgear.

hrm.  my 02 has the pass flicker switch.

- - --chuck

Sorry, your right, it's the 4 way flashers I was  thinking of.  Maybe I
should get sleep after my 3rd 13 hour shift in a row before posting.
Everyone else has pointed out the things I missed.  The moving of the
altenator to the end of the crank got rid of the accessory chain drive that
was running it on pre-02 model, which does quiet down some of the
agracultural sounds the motor makes.  I don't know anything about different
bikes for CA.  I was under the impression that after the 02 sensor was
added(again, in 2002) it was a 50 state bike, like Ducati has done for a few
years now.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen