RE: [ST] Tire cupping

<<
I switched to Meztler Z-4's awhile back and eliminated this problem,
however it is replaced by an odd wear pattern that runs around the
circumference in band-like shapes.  This is much less vibration-inducing
than the cupping experienced with Bridgestone and Dunlop.  For obvious
reasons, this applies to fronts only.

I haven't tried either Avon (owned by Cooper Tires) or Michelin (owned
by residents of a semi-mythical country known as "France".  No relation
to the owners of Daytona.).

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.

I can report that after about 7,000 miles on my front AV45 there is no
cupping evident.  It's actually pretty much as new, just shallower sipping.
I'm rather impressed.  Especially after I killed a BT020 on the front.  The
Pirelli Dragon GTS didn't cup either.  Atleast, under me.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen