RE: [ST] Tire cupping/engine buzz

>>Just out of curiosity, since you did low side, have the engine mount
bolts been checked.  If they're loose or broke, that could explain your
vibration.<<

I had the plastic off when I installed the sliders, and didn't see anything
loose.  I've been checking the sliders periodically, and they aren't loose.
However, this is a good point; I'm sure I didn't check all the engine mount
points.  I'll bring this up when I take the bike in.

>>You also mention nothing mechanically wrong, but if the bike slid quite a
way (I don't know all your details) could you have still shook up something
internally anyway?<<

It was low-speed; she only slid 10 yards or so (though I still can't get
the sounds of grinding metal and plastic out of my head).  If the external
stuff doesn't turn up anything wrong and balancing the throttle bodies
doesn't help, then we may have to dig further into the case...I hope it
doesn't go that far.

Thanks!
  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .