RE: [ST] Driving Lights

- --=_Part_931baf23$61aa$4aa1$b55e$e292058bc735

Erik;

Sorry to be so slow, your request got lost in the shuffle after the
Coast to Coast ride.

There are a variety of H7 bulbs available, but not the HID replacements.
I'm not sure why they haven't removed the HID equipement from the site,
but we did get a recall notice on all of it.

Basically, it is just like Skyking.  Go to the website
www.lightingresearch.com and then email me the part numbers you want.
Then I will give you the member price and shipping.  We order and direct
ship to you the day we receive your check, assuming the item is in
stock.  You get copies of all orders and replies.

One of the items I like best is the 15w halogen 1157 bulb.  Makes your
bike stand out in traffic.  The LED units lack brightness.  The lower
wattage H4/H7 bulbs last a lot longer than the 90/100's and the PIAA's
do a better job than the Metalwhite, at a higher price.

When we get our muffler line up and running, we will make some sort of
brackets to mount running lights on ST's, RS's  and the rest.

Again, mea culpa for being so slow.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On reflecting that he had done nothing to help anyone all that day, the
Emperor Titus ( A.D. 39-81) uttered these praiseworthy words: "Friends,
I have lost a day."