From: John Petrey, Jr. [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 5:25 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] but I could see my Sprint RS becoming a Daytona 600 and an
updated Speedmaster.

Yes, please elaborate or re frase the following:

 > but I could see my Sprint RS becoming a Daytona
 > 600 and an updated Speedmaster

Buy BOTH? Or not? Keep your RS?

I gotta jump in on the T-Bird Sport (very important, gotta be the Sprot
model) bandwagon. I mean, unless you just don't like the styling versus the
new Quadrophenia styles  you oughtta consider them. The T'bird Sport has a
downright STOMPPER motor (around 80 bhp, correct me if I'm wrong)and can be
made to handle mighty fine. Comfortable too.
That extra 30 hp to me would be the difference b/t the thing being fun to
ride or not fun to ride. Well, that's a little bit of a stretch - almost
any m/c is fun to ride. Mebey what I meant is that hp difference
....60%....makes one 'desireable' and the other one not. They do look good
though. I really dig the styling. But 50 hp wouldn't cut it for me. Hell,
my dirt bike puts out very nearly that, 46 or something close.

John Petrey

*