RE: [ST] Penske Shock longer than stock....potential problems?

>From: "B Parker" <bparker15@xxxxxxx>
>
>1/8th of one inch, after being multiplied by the length of swing arm
>'lever':
>
>this much =   |                          |
>

>Definition of Anal Orifice =  ( )O( )

(I resemble this remark) <g>

Now Bruce, why would I let a little thing like reality get in the way of
some good sarcastic humor ???   You know me better'n that   :))

Seriously tho' Bryce, I really can't imagine it being a problem, and like
you said, adjusting the ride height, sag, etc......... you should still be
able to get the bike the way you want.  In any case let us know how it works
out, I will be looking to replace my rear shock, next year, prolly.  And I,
like you, don't need the seat any higher than it already is.  A 29" inseam
can be a bitch sometimes  :))))

dunc

Steve
   Duncan