Re: [ST] Fuel gage acts up when the engine is HOT

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, STeve Duncan wrote:

> Ahhhhh, Bil,  remember the glory days when we didn't have no stinkin gas
> gauges??   :))))

Oh yeah, sure do...and in fact returning to those days is kinda why the
TBS got added.  There's been a few times the sputtering and trying to turn
the petcock to reserve was met with bad results too - don't forget to run
from the reserve setting occasionally to clear that crap out before you
need it!

And yeah, why was it those stations were so much further away when
pushing?!?  ;^{D

Looking forward to the first real ride of the year on the ST this weekend
but sure wish I could take the TBS's suspension with me.

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail