RE: [ST] Fuel Gage

well if you want to do the conversions. i get the fuel light come on between
243km and 290 km around town and up to 345km on open highway. This has be
putting in approx 16-18 lt.

either way my best has been 4.6lt per 100km. average seems to be 5.6lt per
100km. during the first month or two i was gettin 9lt per 100km. (a bit
heavy on the right hand and keeping the revs up as i used to have to do on
my previous bike. 4 cyl 4 stroke 250cc)
I have had the triumph track pipe and appropriate tune from day one.

Regards
Matt
04 Sprint ST
91 Suzuki Across (250)