[ST] ST for sale!

Well I have finally made the decision to sell my 2001 BRG ST.  Don't worry,
I'm not leaving the fold.  I really want a Speed Triple and I can't afford
two bikes. So, if you or any of your friends need a sport-tourer, here are
the details:

2001 British Racing Green Triumph Sprint ST
8,200 miles
Serviced by either the dealer, or myself and Tom Emberson(Some of you guys
remember him)
Triumph Factory Hard Saddlebags
Heated Grips
Triumph Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Rear Hugger
Gen-Mar bar risers
Throttlemiester Cruise control
Ventura Headlight Protector
Triumph Carbon Fiber tank protector
Triumph Tank Bag
Phillips Vision Plus Headlamps
ZG Double Bubble windscreen (dark tint)
ZG Double Touring Screen (dark tint)
Triumph Factory Service Manual

My asking price is $7,000 for everything.  I am also willing to negotiate on
the price if you don't want the accessories.  I am not interested in selling
the accessories before I sell the bike.  If the person who buys it doesn't
want some of the stuff, I will give the list first crack at it before it
goes on Ebay.

A friend took some pictures and set up a webpage here -

http://www.juddemerson.com/Triumph.html

You can see the difference in the Vision Plus Bulbs and the normal "third
eye" bulb.  Also, most of the photos show the bike without many of the
accessories installed, however there is one picture that shows the bike with
all the accessories installed.  The bike does have heated grips even though
the description fails to mention that fact.

Thanks!

Manuel Gonzalez
Plano, Texas