[ST] HyperPro Progressive Fork Springs

I put a couple hundred miles on the bike today with the HyperPro progressive
fork springs and oil installed. Definate two thumbs up from me. I could
concentrate on the road instead of having my attention distracted by the
front end misbehaving, Money well spent IMO. Turns out the shop didn't have
a spring compressor tool, so I have to find someone to swap springs on the
rear shock. If the rear suspension settles down as much as the front did,
I'll be a VERY happy camper.

Be warned, Triumph claims the shock spring is a non-serviceable item and
tells their dealers not to swap springs (the shop called Triumph to ask why
they didn't have a tool to remove the spring). Liability, lawyers, blah,
blah, blah. Bunch of BS if you ask me. Just putting tires on the bike is a
liability issue. If they screw that up and my wheel falls off, there'd be
hell to pay... Can't see how changing a shock spring is more of a liability
issue.

BTW, the SkyKing master cylinder upgrade (larger m/c and second line to
caliper) is also a winner. Less lever travel and better feel, but it
requires a bit more pressure. Fair trade off in my book.

Oh, my front rim isn't too badly dinged. The lip is slightly bent on one
side only. Tire looks fine. Sometimes I thought maybe I felt a slight (new)
oscillation in the front, but who knows. Might have been the road surface.
I'll keep an eye on it.

Garry