Re: [ST] HyperPro Progressive Fork Springs

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Rod Brown wrote:

> Glad you having a successful weekend.  Looks like I may be out for the
> season.  Broke my ankle in two places, it's kinda like a weather vane now.
> Was walking the dogs on a steep grassy slope and went on an inpromptu ski
> run.

Daggone it Rod, whole season?  I know how a few seconds can change
everything too, walking out to the truck after work Friday, looking
forward to the first Ohio HSTA gathering of the year down at Moyers
Winery, co-workers tossing a nerve football around, stopped for a few
tosses...batting a ball up to catch it I felt and hear a pop in the right
elbow.  ER Doc thinks it's just a muscle sprain or slight tear, but I'm
thinking something's up with the tendon.

Granted my recovery will hopefully be short, but man it sucks to be
getting old and having a moment's frivolousness come back to whack ya'
big time.  Be careful out there all.

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail