[ST] Satellite Radio on ST

I finished the Roady install a few weeks ago, works great.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but I could take some if someone
could host them.

I used the Roady, and the following:

XM antenna bracket
RAM Mount (1.25" I think)
3" RAM arm
RAM diamond base
>From www.twowheelradio.com

You will need a 12V to 6V dc-dc convertor, which I purchased at
www.2wheelinnovations.com (look under audio accessories).

Regarding the sound, the Roady does have built in volume control, and works
well with the custom earplugs I use.  I don't think you need an amplifier at
all.

Took be about an hour to install, I ran the power wire along the right side
of the bike along the main harness.  Used lots of wire ties to keep wires
from dangling.

One word of caution.  The antenna wire is very long, and cannot be shortened
(at least not readily).  Make sure you tie the excess out of the way (I tied
it to the heated grip harness).

If you have any questions, let me know.

Alex Chernushin
'01 Sprint ST