Re: [ST] It's been at least a week since we had a tire thread....

I just ordered a set of AVON's. My first of that brand.

I'm trying the 49-50's which may be the ''super-sports"
rather than the sport-touring tire.

I realized several years ago that I wasn't really interested in saving
a couple hundred bucks a year on 'average-sticky' tires when I have
spend all the $ on bike(s), the millions of dollars worth of gear, accessories,
etc. just to be able to ride. After that investment why do I want to cut
corners on rubber? Doesn't make sense to me. If I get 2-3K per rear
and ~6K per front I'm okay.

Avon's, I dunno. I'll get back wid ya.

Apex Dawg