From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Derek
Randles
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:44 AM
To: ST Triumph List
Subject: [ST] BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!!!

Ok, I know there have been several brake threads, but yesterday my rear
brakes began squealing... at only 10k miles on my '00 ST..

I tried to get my bike into the local T Dealer but they said it would be 10
days before they could get me in, hence my post. Now considering doing the
brakes myself this weekend.

First: Did anyone ever find the part numbers for Honda/Nissin brake pads for
front and rear and part numbers for replacement seals?? =))))

Otherwise, I plan to pony up and purchase the "OEM" pads from the dealer...
although I really hate paying more than I need to.

If the EBC pads are as good as the OEM, anyone have a link to an online
dealer that sells them?? I searched tonight and could not find anyone
listing Triumph pads.

THANKS A BUNCH, as always, the group is a hell of a lot of help to the
"Uninitiated!"

Derek