From: Steve Lawler [mailto:slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 5:31 AM
To: ST
Subject: [ST] Devil went down to Georgia

Actually it will be. Today my trusty steed and I will be sneaking out of
work early and heading down to Savannah to visit my son in college there. I
won't be taking the inland twisty route, I'm more concerned with covering
the most amount of distance in the least amount of time. I don't want to go
anywhere near D.C. (Beside too much BS and hot air I would probably hit it
during afternoon rush hour) My route as follows: West Side Hwy, Holland
Tunnel, NJTpk, Rte 13 to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel (today's goal)
Rte. 58 to I-95 to 17 to Savannah.

If I had the time I was thinking of heading down to Ocracoke (where said son
was concieved) but that would add about 5-6 hours to my trip.

Slabbing it home on sunday.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid
people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
            -- Scott Adams

*