Fwd: Re[2]: [ST] ST Centerstand on RS, clearance issues?

- --part1_8.4bc4462c.2dc2db8e_boundary

In a message dated 4/28/2004 9:33:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
A quick example?  Sure.  My bike idled too high, stuttered at mid-range
constant throttle.
The dealer (Palm Beach Triumph) replaced several idle circuit/throttle
related parts to no avail.  Consultation between Charley the mechanic
and Chris in Newnan.  Result, a new set of throttle-bodies, rigged and
ready to go, air from Blimey.  Installed and the problem was solved.
Time: about 12 days.  Cost:  Zip. The bike had 24,000 miles but was only
20 months old, so under warranty.
I purchased my two Triumphs from Palm Beach Triumph (Sprint ST and Speed
Triple). Bob the owner is a stand up guy and Charlie an excellent mechanic with an
excellent attitude. Pricing on my both bikes was excellent as well. Highly
recommended and worth the drive.
Doug in Naples, FL

- --part1_8.4bc4462c.2dc2db8e_boundary