RE: [ST] tank connector recall...finally

This really strikes me as a PR embarrassment for Triumph. Look at the number of models and years covered in this recall. Basically every motorcycle from every single 955i Triumph ever built.

I love my Triumph, my connector was replaced under warranty, but this is just one of the stupidest things this company has ever done! You have to wonder who was the number cruncher who staved off this recall for so long and what they were thinking.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA