From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David
Pullen
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 2:26 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Roswell Fun Machines

For anyone in the Atlanta/North Georgia area...I stopped by Roswell Fun
Machines today to see what's new, only to find that they are closed for
good.  They are going out of business!  I'm bummed about this because they
always had the best inventory of helmets and gloves.

Anyway, the sign in the window said the Yamaha/Kawasaki place up the road
had picked up some of their inventory, but that they were going to have a
liquidation sale to get rid of the rest (mostly Hondas) starting August 6.

I'm not sure if they are just selling bikes, or if they will also liquidate
gear, but it might be a good opportunity to pick up something cheap.

FYI,
  - Dave