[ST] GIVI Windscreen

- --0-828528960-1091463588=:1402

Greetings All,

Quick update.  Purchased my Aston Green 03 on 5/6/04 w/ 7 miles.  It now has about 8700 and climbing rapidly.  Just put Diablos on and like them a lot.  2 things.

1st.  What's up with the Givi Windscreen??  I got it and put it on and the fit is....odd.  The tag from Givi said 2000 Sprint ST but the dude I talked to at GIVI said it fits all years.  Regardless, I love the look but I don't like the feel so it's for sale.  Brand new.  70 bucks.

2nd.  I believe my mapping might have some issues.  When ridden hard, my bike backfires!!  This seems odd to me.  Also, the FI stammers slightly on take offs occasionally.  Anybody in the DC metro area w/ a Tuneboy that can help out?  I have limited knowledge of said device but understand I would have to purchase a key for my bike.  No worries if I was assured an experienced user and an education...neither of which I have faith would come from a dealership.

Thanks

BillO

- ---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
- --0-828528960-1091463588=:1402

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Greetings All,</P>
<P>Quick update.&nbsp; Purchased my Aston Green 03 on 5/6/04 w/ 7 miles.&nbsp; It now has about 8700 and climbing rapidly.&nbsp; Just put Diablos on and like them a lot.&nbsp; 2 things.</P>
<P>1st.&nbsp; What's up with the Givi Windscreen??&nbsp; I got it and put it on and the fit is....odd.&nbsp; The tag from Givi said 2000 Sprint ST but the dude I talked to at GIVI said it fits all years.&nbsp; Regardless, I love the look but I don't like&nbsp;the feel so it's for sale.&nbsp; Brand new.&nbsp; 70 bucks.</P>
<P>2nd.&nbsp; I believe my mapping might have some issues.&nbsp; When ridden hard, my bike backfires!!&nbsp; This seems odd to me.&nbsp; Also, the FI stammers slightly on take offs occasionally.&nbsp; Anybody in the DC metro area w/ a Tuneboy that can help out?&nbsp; I have limited knowledge of said device but understand I would have to purchase a key for my bike.&nbsp; No worries if I was assured an experienced user and an education...neither of which I have faith would come from a dealership.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Thanks</P>
<P>BillO</P><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
- --0-828528960-1091463588=:1402--