Re: [ST] RS problems....

I've got an 02 RS with a K&N and the Triumph off-road can (CF). Tune 10130
didn't make me real happy, but it ran without the problems you describe. My
RS had that stalling issue two times. Went away on its own the next time I
rode it. I think the FI brain is confused about the closed throttle position
setting.

So I'd verify the correct tune was installed and that the throttle position
sensor was reset. Tune 10130 was OK, but I had lots of popping and burbling
(almost backfires, but not quite) on decel. Flat spot in the 4-5K range too.
I bought a TuneBoy and downloaded a custom tune from a guy named PK on the
T595.net board and all is well. Gas mileage is down to 42-43, but the bike
pulls strongly and cleanly everywhere. I want to try tweaking PKs tune,
perhaps with the help of a dyno this fall.

Garry