[ST] radiators

I was of the poor souls w/  that had a "99ST with radiator probs. I went
thru 4 in 4 months time. The real culprit in most of the cases was an upper
radiator mount weld slightly off from where it should have been.When the
radiator was tightened down it was in turn twisted ever so slightly
resulting in a small pinhole type leak from the upper right hand
side(sitting on bike).Triumphs ' answer was to reinforce the radiators and
my last one , a new re-inforced type, lasted well over 20K prior to the
bikes' unnatural death by guardrail.All of mine were thankfully replaced
under warranty.Three cheers for Triumph for recognizing the problem
affecting a small percentage of 99" STs' and doing something to rectify
it,without cost to the owner, something i won't soon forget.				garrett
johns 00ST 01SV  AMA595851