From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Lawler
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 4:04 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] got fuel line quick disconnects?

In a previous email, Kevin Redner stated:
> Anybody here happen to have a few extras they'd be willing to sell? Or

> maybe somebody has come across a stocking distributor for them? I need

> to replace all of them.

How about trying your local Triumph dealer and get them replaced for
free under the recall? That's what I'm doing next week.

Along with the clutch cable. *looks skyward and whistles a happy tune*

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
            -- Henry Kissinger

*   *