Re: [ST] re: Fuel fitting recall

My dealer, or let me correct that, the place I bought my first ST new, just
told me over the phone my ST is not in the vin range in the recall. Yall
may recall I was the one that sent them the recall info coupla3 months ago
(which of course specifies ALL with no vin # ranges).

They also said the fuel sender, which I believe to be leaking, has already
been replaced under warranty/recall/whatever and since the machine is out
of warranty now triumph will not pay for the replacement of it. They looked
that up by the bikes vin # and checked with Triumph. Shouldn't they replace
the faulty replacement regardless of warranty? I definitely think so.

John Petrey