[ST] HWY 108

Hi Keith,

I was over in your neck of the woods this weekend on the way back
from our vacation. Came over 108 and stopped to take some pictures of
a real pretty wildflower field next to a stream. Started taking
pictures and my batteries went dead. (Why a professional photographer
had dead batteries requires a long explanation.) So I went back the
next day to find them again and could not find the spot. Arghh! How
can something be so obvious that it will make you brake from 55mph,
yet you can't find it when you're looking for it?

I'm noting the time of year and next year I'm going looking for them
again. Big field of lupines and some yellow flowers mixed in.
Fortunately I got a few pics but I wasn't ready to quit. You sure
live in a pretty area, and it was especially nice after spending a
week down in the Mojave Desert and up 395.
- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643