re: [ST] RS Handlebar Bolt

<Riding home from work yesterday, I realized that both
of the pinch bolts on the right handlebar for my RS
were missing. I hate to admit this, but I have no idea
how long they've been missing. I imagine these are a
standard size bolt, but does anyone know the size?

Thanks,
Terry
'00RS>

terry -

probably the same as the ones on the left handlebar...

bp
[rides ST, not sure of RS]
[if the dealer doesn't have one / isn't near, take a left bolt to a
specialty fastener supplier; you probably could get some out of stainless
steel or titanium]