From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric
Sheley
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 7:59 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] ST Value question

Ok, a question for those of you that follow ST values.

Time has come for me to put my bike up for sale - what is a fair price for
my ST
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/steric.htm
<http://www.triumphnet.com/st/steric.htm>

Approx 26k miles, extended warranty thru January 2005, tri-pannier setup,
tank bag and all the other misc goodies ?

I want to move it quick, but also don't want to give it away.

Feel free to email me directly, so as to not flood the list.

Thanks

- -Eric