From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Redner
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 12:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] ST longevity/reliability

Rupert,
	I've got a '00 ST bought new in April 2000. It's got 38,000
miles now. Fuel sender replaced early on under warranty. Fuel line quick
disconnects also gave it up recently. Will replace all pieces with metal
ones (screw the recall - their solution is useless).
	The bike has been super and quite reliable. It's never left me
stranded on the side of the road. Rode it from L.A. to Glacier Nat'l
Park a couple of years ago.

Kevin