[ST] ST longevity/reliability - Here it is

I have put the information I received on a web page. I have emailed a
few people questions.

Some people have had issues with their bikes using too much oil and I
have asked them to try and quantify this. How much oil should the bike
use between 6000 mile oil changes?

It is clear to me that the fuel level sender is a crap design. The two
wires come straight out of the bottom and are just sealed with some kind
of epoxy. Since this drips onto the engine I think Triumph should have
redesigned it and recalled them all.

The rear shock damping is crap as are the mirrors.

I would like to include recall info on this page. This is what I know,
Center stand - 99
Engine bolts (wrong heat treating) - 99
Fuel connectors - ALL

Fuel sender (sheath caught in epoxy)?