I announced that we would no longer compete in that category to give
smaller groups a chance.

If you have the chance, make this event one you don't miss.  Get more
info at www.gabma.org

NOW, since our new mufflers for the ST are only a few days away, I have
a Two Brothers aluminum (Al-ewe-minium?) pipe for sale.  Works with an
ST or RS, bags or not.  $150.00 plus shipping for the forum members.  If
I don't get a buyer in a few days, I'll ebay it.  Nice pipe, good tone,
not too many scratches.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"One man that has a mind and knows it, can always beat ten men who
havent and dont." George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950. The Applecart, (1929),
Act I.