[ST] Reliability

- --Apple-Mail-1-157796169

Hey Rupert,

Here goes.

2002 Sprint ST (1 year old, currently 10,500 miles)

* left turn signal lens fell off when dealer took "test ride" before I
picked it up (replaced free of charge)

* aprrox 5000 miles - left turn signal lens fell off again (dealer will
replace under warranty)

* approx 5000 miles - found that the stock screen had cracked in each
hole where the plastic screws hold it to the fairing (not dealt with by
dealer yet)

* 6600 miles - on the day I was to leave for a 3000 mile trip the fuel
pump failed and had to be replaced under warranty (delayed my trip one
day)

* 9500 miles - stator failed and left me stranded at the end of the
same trip that the fuel pump failed at the beginning of (had bike towed
and left it at a dealer... had to rent a car to drive home) - replaced
under warranty

______________________
Shawn
Los Angeles
[...]