Re: [ST] the oil debate put to rest/oil filter cross reference

Rupert here is a link with many cross referenced auto and motorcycle
filters.  Look at the bottom under #5.  I have an RS and assume it would
be the same for an ST.  I used a fram 7317 this time and will try
something different next time.

Tim Elliott

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/FilterXRef.html